8 Benefits of Vaser Shape
Vaser Shape is one of the most innovative methods available to help tone and refine troublesome areas of your body where cellulite has settled. This unique approach combines two therapies:
Ultrasound diathermy, which involves use of a handheld device that produces high-frequency sound waves, allows these waves to travel deep into your tissues and create healing heat.
Zonal lymphatic massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which is the network that helps to remove waste, excess fluids, fats and toxins from the body. The combination of ultrasound diathermy and massage of the lymphatic system facilitates the body’s ability to remove and metabolize these unwanted substances from areas of the body where cellulite has settled.
8 Benefits of Vaser Shape
Here are 8 benefits of the Vaser Shape technique.
- It’s noninvasive, which means there are no needles, cutting or other invasive procedures involved.
- It provides quick results; you will likely see an improvement in the appearance of cellulite and the smoothness of your skin in the treated areas after just one treatment.
- You will experience increasing improvements in tone and the presence of cellulite up to several months after you have completed your series of treatments.
- There is little to no downtime after your treatment. Within a few hours, you can return to your normal activities.
- Treatment is a relaxing and comfortable experience.
- Vaser Shape is excellent for spot treating problem areas of the body.
- No pain medication is needed during treatment.
- No special exercises or dietary plans are required during treatment.
After a Vaser Shape treatment, your skin may feel warm and look pink, but these side effects go away within a few hours. Some people also experience an increased need to urinate and changes in bowel function for a short time. If you like to sunbathe or use tanning beds, you will need to stop for the duration of your treatments.
Are you ready to learn more about Vaser Shape?
For more information, or to schedule a free consultation, contact the experts at InnovativeVein, a premier phlebology and medical spa.
Call our office today to learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation. We are here to help.
2350 N. Greenwich, Suite 800, Wichita, KS 67226
Phone number (satellite offices): 877.991.7980
West Wichita: 2135 N. Ridge Road, Wichita, KS 67212
Winfield: 3625 Quail Ridge Road, Winfield, KS 67156
Ponca City: 2210 N. 14th Street, Ponca City, OK 74601
Emporia: 2526 W. 15th, Emporia, KS 66801
(open every other Wednesday – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)